I really need to be posting more!!
So classes are going good, its so hard to get up so early in the mornings (8 and 9 o'clock classes), but I guess once these classes are out of the way I'll be greatful!
Another big update, I'm not leaving Chico afterall!! I decided I was going to stay..and thank god I did because a week later I found out that San Jose State doesnt take transfer students until after two years. Sooo.... that means...we got our first apartment for next yearrr! Its going to be Alex (from home) and our friends Loren and Naubil (from san diego). I'm really excited, its in a complex filled with college students and I can already tell its going to be a blast!
I'm going home for the weekend to see the fam and make some money, i'm excited to just relax and enjoy the GREAAAAT weather we've been having!
I keep trying to post pictures, but it wont let me, I need to figure that ouuuuuutttt!!
Have a loveeellyyyy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes you really do need to post more!
That's cool that you are staying put for now...Study hard and party harder..JUST KIDDING..only party half as hard.......Stay safe, I love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment